- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3 Custom Woodworking Ideas For Your Home
If you enjoy the warmth and natural finish of woodwork in your Shrewsbury home, consider hiring a remodeling contractor for custom woodworking services. If this idea appeals to you, ask yourself what […]
4 Top Exterior Renovation Ideas For York Homeowners
When you plan to renovate the exterior of your home in York, it’s all about adding value. Whether the value is just personal or meant to build equity in the home, you benefit either way by making goo […]
After years of living away from the area these empty nesters decided to move back into the wife’s homestead located on the family’s well-known local orchard. The kitchen, mudroom and den areas were d […]
Your deck is an extension of your home — where the world slows and relaxation sets in. Replacing your old worn out pressure treated deck can truly bring amazing results! For this project we replaced […]
SCHEDULE YOUR VIRTUAL DESIGN CONSULTATION WITH:
Red Oak’s knowledgeable Architectural Design Consultant is available to help you navigate the design process online easily from the comfort of your home or office with our virtual design consultation service. Virtual appointments are a Safe and Easy way to start kicking around some ideas for your next project or just stay in touch with us. These free meetings, done via phone call or Zoom meeting, allow you to connect with a member of our team to discuss your project needs, design goals, inspiration, and more. Your consultant will present you with a personalized selection of products from our vast offerings that meet your style and budget.
How It works:
- Schedule Your Appointment & Share Your Ideas
- Meet With Your Designer via Zoom
- Onsite Measurements
- Confirm Your Selections
- Review Contract